submitting order to digiCollage customers agree to the following
Customers upload (send) to digiCollage their images, editing instructions
and valid email addresses; digiCollage edits customers' images
according to customers' instructions and delivers previews for
completed images to respective addresses within 2 business days.
Continued customers receive full versions of edited images, then
Optionally customers may send orders via conventional mail attaching
films, prints or digital image files written to comact disks.
Edited images delivered as digital images written
to compact disks and/or prints.
doesn't require advance payments for image editing; customers
may evaluate preview images and decide whether they want to purchase
the full version or not.
Note: digiCollage may change this term without notice at any time.
4) Customers pay for edited images online. VISA and Master Card
accepted. Other payment options are negotiable.
5) Full versions of edited JPEG images delivered within 1 business
day after payment via email.
In case customer choose mail route, payment and shipping details
have to be negotiated.
6) digiCollage may reject:
- unproperly filled orders (no image or very bad image attached;
no comment or unrelevant comment; no valid email address)
- orders for pornographic collages
- orders for collages that may seem rude and/or offensive to depicted
- orders from children under 18 years (unless they ask grown-ups
to make order)
- orders from customers, who have not paid for previous order.
digiCollage reserves the right to reject any order, with or without
7) digiCollage makes reasonable efforts to handle customer images
in a manner that avoids access to them or misuse of them by unauthorized
8) digiCollage doesn't require customers' personal information
except for delivery address. Free email services are OK.
9) digiCollage guarantees using customers' photographs exclusively
for processing of corresponding collages and customers' email
addresses for delivery purposes only.
10) Access to completed collages will be limited to Andrei Doubrovski
(currently the only digiCollage staff member), digiCollage customers
and third-parties whose e-mail address the customer has provided.
11) digiCollage cannot assure security with respect to persons
who have obtained access to customer's email account from the
customer - customers are responsible for transactions made with
customer's email accounts.
digiCollage cannot guarantee security of customers images in route.
Customers asked to choose as secure routes as they feel necessary.
digiCollage will report any unlawful use or abuse of its services
to authorities and will prosecute unlawful conduct (including
threats thereof) to the fullest extent of the law.
digiCollage may change these terms without notice from time to
time. Please visit this page often for updates and changes.