digiCollage makes reasonable efforts to handle customer images
in a manner that avoids access to them or misuse of them by unauthorized
2) digiCollage doesn't require customers' personal information
except for delivery address.
3) digiCollage guarantees using customers' photographs exclusively
for processing of corresponding collages and customers' email
addresses for delivery purposes only.
4) Access to completed images will be limited to Andrei Doubrovski
(currently the only staff member), digiCollage customers and third-parties
whose e-mail address the customer has provided.
4) digiCollage does not use "cookies" (small pieces of data placed
on a computer hard drive) to identify customers.
5) digiCollage does not have a database of individual profiles
for each visitor.
6) digiCollage cannot assure security with respect to persons
who have obtained access to customer's email account from the
customer - customers are responsible for transactions made with
customer's email accounts.
digiCollage cannot guarantee security of customers images in route.
Customers asked to choose as secure routes as they feel necessary.